Friday, October 29, 2010

Talk at CSU Stanislaus Friday, October 29th

If you've got some time to kill this Friday, and if you live in the area, I'll be giving a talk at CSU Stanislaus tomorrow afternoon, entitled "Benjamin, Sorel, and the Critique of Violence." It takes place from 4pm to 6pm, and while the room hasn't been announced yet, you should be able to get information at the Department of Philosophy office at L185 (which, if I remember correctly, designates the Vasche Library). 

As I wrote a few weeks ago: I did my last two years of undergraduate work at CSUS. I suppose that makes it a homecoming of sorts. It's also the first time I will have given a paper in the Central Valley, which means some of my old friends who are academically inclined and interested in what I have been researching, and who still live in the area, will have a chance to see some of that research in progress. And, as I'm still ironing out some of the kinks, it is a work in progress.

No comments: